I must admit I'm a very math-challenged person. Numbers were my main weakness at school and even nowadays I have problems to check if my change is correct when I'm shopping. But this doesn't mean I can't appreciate a tool like Math Solver.
This amazing program helps you solve all kinds of mathematical problems, from a simple addition to a complicated geometrical function. Not only does it solve the operation, but also draws a graph based on it if possible, and gives extra information about the generated graph. The program also includes an excellent database with constants and functions.
On the downside, I think Math Solver is not really comfortable to use. Solving expressions and representing functions take too many clicks. Also, as each piece of information is offered in a separate window, your desktop can get really messy. Besides, Math Solver keeps a history of previously entered expressions so that you can review them or reuse them at any moment, but unfortunately they're not saved when you quit the program.
- New: 2 new tutorials are added in (Help/Tutorials).
- Update: All tutorials are updated to show the default Windows
- skin and Math Solver II v1.1 interface.
- Update: Better solution steps. Now the 'Solution' form shows
- more detailed information about each step.
- Update: More plot information added to 'Plot info'.
- Update: More precise timer is added to provide a resolution of
- 1 microsecond (mu). 'Plot info', 'Reminder' and 'Benchmark' form
- is adjusted to use the new implementation.
- New: Added 'Numerical derivative' in the 'Calculations' section
- in 'Plot options'.
- Various other bugfixes and changes