An excellent scientific calculator with plotting capabilities
- Solves all kinds of mathematical expressions
- Includes a math database with constants and functions
- Too many different windows
- Expressions are not saved between sessions
I must admit I'm a very math-challenged person. Numbers were my main weakness at school and even nowadays I have problems to check if my change is correct when I'm shopping. But this doesn't mean I can't appreciate a tool like Math Solver.
This amazing program helps you solve all kinds of mathematical problems, from a simple addition to a complicated geometrical function. Not only does it solve the operation, but also draws a graph based on it if possible, and gives extra information about the generated graph. The program also includes an excellent database with constants and functions.
On the downside, I think Math Solver is not really comfortable to use. Solving expressions and representing functions take too many clicks. Also, as each piece of information is offered in a separate window, your desktop can get really messy. Besides, Math Solver keeps a history of previously entered expressions so that you can review them or reuse them at any moment, but unfortunately they're not saved when you quit the program.
- New: 2 new tutorials are added in (Help/Tutorials). Update: All tutorials are updated to show the default Windows skin and Math Solver II v1.1 interface. Update: Better solution steps. Now the 'Solution' form shows more detailed information about each step. Update: More plot information added to 'Plot info'. Update: More precise timer is added to provide a resolution of 1 microsecond (mu). 'Plot info', 'Reminder' and 'Benchmark' form is adjusted to use the new implementation. New: Added 'Numerical derivative' in the 'Calculations' section in 'Plot options'. Various other bugfixes and changes